Rockets, Big League Chew, Dots, JuJubes and Dubble Bubble — Many of your favourite retro candy such as these are all native to Canada. The historical starting points behind old candy brands run back as far as 1709, which is when the first recipe for JuJubes was published. As old as they may be, these candles are still as good today as they were back then, if not better.
The rich history and simplistic recipes of these retro candies allow for them to be a classic treat for every generation of your family to enjoy.
- A distinctive, tube-shaped, transparent wrapper that will catch your eye on the store shelf. It’s also fun to untwist and unwrap.
- Multi-colored flavors in each wrapper, including yellow, orange, purple, green, and pink.
- Sour and tropical variants available as well, including a special Smarties ‘n Creme version
- Comes in a giant package too for large gatherings or Halloween nights
- Peanut, fat, gluten, and dairy-free
- Great candy for vegans as well, as the candy contains no animal products
- Heat-proof, so no need to worry about melting