Introduced in 1942, the Mike and Ike brand has been a popular provider of fruit-flavored chewy candies for generations. While no one knows where the name came from exactly, there’s no doubting the widespread popularity of this sweet treat, especially around Halloween time.
Features of the iconic snack include:
- A choice of cherry, strawberry, orange, lemon and lime candies with matching colors
- Low calorie content with 0 fat and 1 gram of sugar
- Kosher and gluten-free
- Made with real fruit juice
- An spicy option known as Hot Tamales
- Environmentally-friendly cardboard packaging that’s recyclable
While everyone is familiar with the classic flavors, the company also produces special versions like Tropical Typhoon and Berry Blast. Choose from Theater Boxes with assorted flavors or even just boxes of one of your favorite flavors like Cherry and Watermelon. Vintage flavors include Root Beer and Cotton Candy.
To learn more about Mike and Ike, check out our blog!